Field Marketing Specialist - Workvivo
Workvivo is a digital experience platform that brings workplace culture to life and empowers employees to be heard and feel included, no matter where they work. We are committed to our customers, obsessed with improving employees’ working lives, and driven by results. From automotive, technology, manufacturing, logistics, finance, and everything in between, we roll out the Workvivo platform to diverse organizations across the globe to enhance their employee experience.
Workvivo is part of Zoom, an all-in-one intelligent collaboration platform that makes connecting easier, more immersive, and more dynamic for businesses and individuals. Zoom technology puts people at the center, enabling meaningful connections, facilitating modern collaboration, and driving human innovation.
About this role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Field Marketer to join our dynamic marketing team. As Field Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for designing and executing field marketing programs to generate leads and support sales efforts.
What do they do?
- Execute targeted field marketing initiatives, including events and trade shows.
- Work closely with the Field Marketing Manager to align marketing efforts to support lead generation and sales pipeline goals.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of field marketing initiatives, providing regular reports and insights to stakeholders.
- Represent the company at events and build strong relationships with prospects, customers, partners, and industry influencers.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience in field marketing, or channel marketing in the B2B SaaS space.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and managing partnerships and executing joint marketing initiatives.
- Excellent operational, organizational, budgeting and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on lead generation, sales pipeline growth, and revenue impact.
- Experience in event planning and execution, including virtual and in-person events.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and CRM platforms, such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Self-starter and highly independent in their role with a startup mentality
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom’s benefits is on our careers page here.
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.