Majors Account Executive - Workvivo (Verticals)
Workvivo is a digital experience platform that brings workplace culture to life and empowers employees to be heard and feel included, no matter where they work. We are committed to our customers, obsessed with improving employees’ working lives, and driven by results. From automotive, technology, manufacturing, logistics, finance, and everything in between, we roll out the Workvivo platform to diverse organizations across the globe to enhance their employee experience.
As part of the ongoing global expansion of Workvivo, we need the best sales professionals to deliver the ultimate customer experience, partner with our customers to deliver a fantastic employee experience and continue to meet our growth ambitions. As a member of the Workvivo Employee Experience (EXP) team you will grow awareness, adoption, and deployment of Workvivo across current Zoom customers as well as acting as a market evangelist within new prospects and customers.
• Consistently achieve ambitious revenue targets in a priority region for growth within Workvivo
• Successfully manage an Enterprise and commercial sales cycle that includes outbound lead generation, partnering with the wider Zoom regional teams, customer engagement, business case development and contract negotiation
• Strategize and execute lead generation activities along with the Sales Development and Marketing Teams to ensure every company knows about Workvivo
• Partner closely with the Solutions Consulting team to gain a deep understanding of our customers’ pain points and showcase our solution to address their priority pain points, making the biggest possible impact on their business
• Deliver engaging product demonstrations, delight our customers with industry & market knowledge and run effective business meetings aligned with the Workvivo value proposition
• Coordinate internal partners to proactively support our customers in an evaluation process
• Develop territory & account plans and execute with extreme focus
• Proactively manage pipeline and forecast accurately to build a trusted sales organization
• Contribute thought leadership to customers and provide feedback to our Product Team allowing us to constantly improve and exceed customer expectations
• Mentor & coach junior members of the sales organization
• Be brave and be bold - we are an ambitious company
• A Minimum 7 years of proven hunting & closing experience in a fast-paced SaaS environment. Experience within EXP, Engagement, or Intranet is a plus. Preferred experience within the Enterprise (10k+ employees) and/or a vertical (Healthcare, Higher Education and SLED sectors)
• Ability to establish trust quickly with prospective customers and run a full sales lifecycle, start to finish, within the enterprise segment
• Experience building & maintaining strong C-level executive relationships
• Experience executing detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to customer executives
• Adept at identifying and utilising internal resources (Sales Development, Solutions, Internal Sales Channels etc.) to build Workvivo brand awareness, assist in sales cycles, and close deals
• Superb listening skills; you must understand customer challenges, pains and potential objections and articulate the business benefits of adopting Workvivo
• High level of empathy - it’s important for our AEs to be good people to colleagues, customers and partners
• Experience hunting in greenfield environments and working with partners
• Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom’s benefits is on our careers page here.
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.#LI-Remote