Solution Engineer - Workvivo
Workvivo is a digital experience platform that brings workplace culture to life and empowers employees to be heard and feel included, no matter where they work. We are committed to our customers, obsessed with improving employees’ working lives, and driven by results. From automotive, technology, manufacturing, logistics, finance, and everything in between, we roll out the Workvivo platform to diverse organizations across the globe to enhance their employee experience.
Workvivo is part of Zoom, an all-in-one intelligent collaboration platform that makes connecting easier, more immersive, and more dynamic for businesses and individuals. Zoom technology puts people at the center, enabling meaningful connections, facilitating modern collaboration, and driving human innovation.
Our Customer Focus
As part of the ongoing global expansion of Workvivo, we need the best sales professionals to deliver the ultimate customer experience, partner with our customers to deliver a fantastic employee experience and continue to meet our growth ambitions.
As part of the ongoing expansion of Workvivo, the Workvivo Solutions Team is on an upward growth trajectory, helping to transform employee communication and drive higher levels of employee engagement across a rapidly expanding and Globally distributed customer base. The massive opportunity that is before us will need the best solutions consulting professionals, and that is exactly who we are looking for, the right individuals to help lead the growth and be a part of transforming the future of work. As a Solutions Engineer you will work closely with the assigned Sales Directors, engage in a consultative way with customers, understand the customer’s business and people practices, capture customer needs and requirements and then in collaboration with the customer design, demonstrate, prove and propose Workvivo solutions. You will work in close collaboration with your peers in the Solutions Team, with the customer experience team, with marketing and with product development. You will leverage the many tools and resources available to you to help accelerate sales opportunities and pipeline creation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Own and lead the solution sales activities within the sales process to achieve the “Technical Win”
• Follow solution sales best practices to develop a clear understanding of the customer’s business and people practices. Capture customer needs, requirements and the customer’s desired future state.
• Deliver compelling, well researched and targeted “Demo” of the Workvivo SaaS product that demonstrate how Workvivo can address the Customer’s requirements and deliver the desired future state of the business.
• Lead Workvivo responses to Requests for Information RFI and Requests for Proposals RFP
• Lead the delivery of Evaluations (Eval) and Proof of Concept (POC).
• Collaborate with the Workvivo Partner Team to support partner sales and technical enablement programs
• Close collaboration with all internal Workvivo Teams. Provide feedback on evolving customer requirements and market trends pro-actively to the Product Team. Be a “Team Player”, pro-actively sharing best-practices with your solutions consulting peers and assigned Sales Director(s).
• Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Workvivo product
• Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the competitive landscape.
• Update and maintain all technical account activities in the CRM
• Drive, ambition and positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills written, verbal, one-to-one, group
• Solution selling – achieves trusted advisor status by demonstrating a very strong understanding of the Customers business objectives
• Problem solving – takes responsibility of the problem statement and works collaboratively with all Workvivo teams to resolve issues in a timely manner
• Influence and leadership – takes ownership and responsibility, pro-actively makes suggestions and is comfortable leading internal projects, encourages and fosters inter-team communication, ability to function effectively in ambiguous circumstances
• Ambitious and committed to own personal development
• Strong understanding of cloud computing architectures and the SAAS model specifically. Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services AWS would be desirable.
• Strong understanding of Enterprise IT architectures and platforms, including in particular Active Directory AD, SCIM API based automated user provisioning, SAML based SSO, Intranet, Content Management Systems CMS, Document Management Systems DMS
• Solid understanding of cybersecurity fundamentals and related industry certifications e.g. ISO 27001 and SOC 2
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom’s benefits is on our careers page here.
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.#LI-Remote