Executive Assistant/Office Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Pantera Capital is the first U.S. institutional asset manager focused exclusively on blockchain technology. Pantera launched the first cryptocurrency fund in the United States when bitcoin was at $65/BTC in 2013. The firm subsequently launched the first exclusively-blockchain venture fund. In 2017, Pantera was the first firm to offer an early-stage token fund. Pantera manages $3.3 billion across three strategies – passive, hedge, and venture – and has backed 110 early-stage token projects and 100 blockchain companies across various stages. A list of Pantera portfolio companies can be found here.
Pantera is looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to support senior partners at the firm, and serve as office manager in our San Francisco office. The position would requires presence at the office on most days.
• Greet and welcome external visitors to our office
• Point of contact for visiting vendor
• Assist with answering phones and processing messages
• Assist with Outlook calendar management
• Daily tasks as requested by partners
• Assist with business communications (email drafts, letters, etc.)
• Filing and document management
• Office upkeep and administrative management
• Expense reports
• Positive attitude to handle the wide variety of tasks requested
• Strong communication skills. Articulate.
• Extremely organized with keen attention to detail. Ability to multi-task effectively.
• Professional, confident and gracious.
• Highly proficient computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Tech savvy. Apple proficiency a plus.
• Proactive and self-motivated.
• Ability to handle confidential company and personal information with discretion.
• 2+ years’ experience of administrative support preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.