Cybersecurity Compliance Engineer
May Mobility is transforming cities through autonomous technology to create a safer, greener, more accessible world. Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, May develops and deploys autonomous vehicles (AVs) powered by our innovative Multi-Policy Decision Making (MPDM) technology that literally reimagines the way AVs think.
Our vehicles do more than just drive themselves - they provide value to communities, bridge public transit gaps and move people where they need to go safely, easily and with a lot more fun. We’re building the world’s best autonomy system to reimagine transit by minimizing congestion, expanding access and encouraging better land use in order to foster more green, vibrant and livable spaces. Since our founding in 2017, we’ve given more than 300,000 autonomy-enabled rides to real people around the globe. And we’re just getting started. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today, solving real-world problems and seeing the impact of their work. Join us.
Cybersecurity @ May Mobility
May Mobility has been growing steadily since 2017, now with over 300 employees at our Ann Arbor, MI USA HQ and multiple field operations offices. As a growing company, we are looking to expand our implementation of industry best practices for Information Security and Cyber Defense. This role will partner with IT, DevOps, Software Development and Autonomy Engineering to ensure May’s network, systems, customer data, code and other intellectual property are secure.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with a solid foundation in cybersecurity compliance, data privacy, and audit, with the chance to grow professionally at a company on the forefront of a technological revolution redefining what mobility means.
- Drive process to review and improve cybersecurity posture and mitigate risk
- Create timely reporting of key metrics and real time dashboards
- Participate in security incident response and follow on actions
- Drive and participate in regular security audits of systems
- Participate in and facilitate application and network penetration assessments
- Participate in reviewing and updating Information Security Policies
- Participate in Production Readiness Reviews
- Participate in implementation of cybersecurity related systems including IDS/IPS, Authentication, Vulnerability Detection and Management and Threat Detection systems on workstations, servers, network, code and cloud technologies.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience working in a Information Security Analyst or Engineering role
- Experience with IT compliance regimes such as SOC 2, FedEDRAMP, ISO/SAE 21434, ISO/IEC 2700 series, PCI-DSS, GDPR, and CCPA
Want to learn more about our culture & benefits? Check out our website!
May Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with May Mobility to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. If you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: May Mobility does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, May Mobility does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.