About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
About the role:
Hello Heart has a strong mission to make our users healthy and deliver an exceptional customer experience. We have a new opportunity for an Account Executive with our Customer Success team. If you are passionate about making a positive impact in the health of member’s lives and have a strategic approach to client success - this could be the role for you. This job at times can be restricted to certain states due to location of clients.
- Lead Hello Heart’s large accounts with end-to-end ownership of client lifecycle for Fortune 500 clients including member adoption, account retention and growth, and delivering the Hello Heart value.
- Own all aspects of customer renewals
- Develop relationships with customers that provide insight into their company goals and strategies.
- Well versed in issue management, including appropriate escalation and customer expectation management
- Expand user base continuously and grow revenues through user enrollment and engagement
- Strong presentations skills - present to decision makers and large audiences for ABRs
- Manage and drive key KPIs including ARR, revenue, enrollment and conversion numbers
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing to track, analyze and increase user engagement.
- Contribute to product roadmap planning, providing an important customer and user voice, work with the product team on identifying the ideal user experience and champion new product offerings with your customers
- 6-8 years experience in customer success and strategic account management
- Ability to develop strategic customer strategies to support customer growth and retention
- Proven track record exceeding revenue goals and client satisfaction across book of business at the scale of $3-5m+.
- Deep knowledge of healthcare industry and employer benefit ecosystems
- Digital healthcare background serving Fortune 500 companies
- Highly organized, able to multitask, and easily adapts and responds to change
- Strong communication skills - knack for simplifying and conveying complex information in a confident and articulate manner while effectively communicating across various target audiences
- Comfortable conducting product demonstrations, developing collateral and presentations virtually and in-person
- Ability to quickly innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Proficiency using CRM, analytic and office automation tools with the ability to navigate and manipulate large data sets
- Manage customers mid-size and large clients
- Willingness to travel 15-20% annually
- Join a fun, collaborative and motivated team of professionals!
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.