About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Office Manager to join our People Ops team, working at our TLV office. As the first point of contact for, you will be leading the day-to-day office operations to ensure that things run smoothly and efficiently supporting various initiatives to maintain a positive employee experience.
In addition to Office Management, this person will also be responsible for booking internal travel for employees. As well as partnering with the other members of the People team to work on culture and engagement projects as required.
The successful candidate will possess a can-do attitude, believes no task is too small and has lots of common sense. We are looking for someone who is able to work autonomously and really takes pride and ownership in making our office a great place to be!
Please note: This position has an in office requirement, Sunday through Thursday in our TLV office with a 9:00 start time.
Areas of responsibility:
Office Management & Administration
- Manage the "day-to-day" office routines, ensure smooth operation of office inventory, groceries, office supplies, and maintenance (cleaning, parking, deliveries, etc.)
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers
- Create an enjoyable and stimulating workplace to enhance employee retention.
- Collaborate with departments to assess employee needs and continuously improve work experience.
- Team activities- support and schedule
- Receive, document, and distribute all incoming mail and packages to the appropriate team/individuals. Help manage office shipments and mail (sending, receiving, distributing)
- Prepare for and greet guests, visitors, and vendors on arrival/provide refreshments as necessary
Assist in booking travel, including flights, hotels, ground transportation, and conference facilities for all levels of employees, including our executive team.
- Supporting space planning and team moves and set ups within offices
People & Culture
- Initiate various People Team-led initiatives, with a special focus on employee engagement and company culture.
- Assist with planning and running our yearly Full Company and Team offsites
- Employee experience - Onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Develop and execute an annual events plan, including employee-focused activities, celebrations, happy hours, and team-building events while managing the budget effectively.
- Take an active part in the planning and execution of the company's well-being activities.
- Locate, prep and organize conferences and meetups.
- Employer branding
- 3+ years of proven office management experience, preferably in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and multitasking skills, and ability to manage rapid change
- A deep understanding and a keen interest in employee engagement & culture
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as experience with time management. Attention to detail is a must.
- Comfortable with online productivity tools (e.g. Slack, Excel, Gmail & Google Apps etc.)
- Experienced with HR systems and tools like Bamboo and Greenhouse
- An optimist: you keep a “can-do” mentality, and are eager to take on new challenges
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.