About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
In this role, you will work closely with our CTO in ensuring that we’re maximizing our company’s global efforts through exceptional administrative support. You will take on significant responsibility at an exciting stage of growth with us, and become a trusted confidant to our executive leader over time.
You are extremely organized, a self-starter, pleasant to work with, can think on your feet, and excel at working in a fast-paced environment – we’re probably looking for you. There is no job too small or too large. You are able to handle multiple projects and keep poised.
- Manage and maintain Executive’s dynamic day to day schedule
- Manage all administrative aspects of the executives needs in an efficient, effective and professional manner.
- Manage travel coordination such as booking flights, hotels, dinners and transportation
- Assist with managing personal errands that occur during work hours to free up the executives to focus on the work day - babysitters scheduling, deliveries, personal errands, etc.
- Oversee meeting coordination from sending invites, scheduling catering, securing meeting spaces, confirming participation and follow-up correspondence in complex schedules with multiple time zones
- Minimum 3+ years experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant.
- Fluent in both English and Hebrew - Must
- Always 2 steps ahead, seeing potential problems before they occur and solving them in advance, aiming for the best positive solution for all
- Proficiency in Google calendar or equivalent
- Independant with proactive approach, can make decisions independently
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Positive, pleasant, and strong team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and quickly change priorities and focus
- Must be able to be available and work on many different time zones
- Working from the Tel Aviv office (4 days, 1 day remote)
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.