Senior Director, Brand and Communications
About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
About the Role:
The Sr. Director of Brand & Comms will be responsible for Hello Heart’s brand and is well expressed in all creative expressions. You will manage a team of copywriters & communication experts that ensure our brand voice stands out, our top-level messaging is consistent and resonant with our audiences. This role will report directly to the Executive Creative Director with a dotted line to the CMO.
- Develop brand voice guidelines to ensure we develop a culturally relevant, world-class brand that is differentiated in the market and resonant with our audiences.
- Manage a team of internal and external copywriters to deliver on-time, high-quality copy across all creative assets.
- Collaborate with our design team to ensure copy & visuals work in lockstep
- Ensure our website and social media presence represents the brand
- Manage and lead brand initiatives to drive awareness in the market
- Develop our thought leadership platform and work with internal & external spokespeople
- Manage our Sr. Comms Manager to ensure Hello Heart is in the news and shaping the conversation
- 10+ years in brand and/or communications. Healthcare experience preferred but not required.
- Entrepreneurial minded self-starter who is able to function in a lean marketing structure in a company with aggressive growth goals
- Experience collaborating effectively with creative teams and to working in tandem with the design leader to create standout brand experiences
- Experience creating compelling corporate messaging
- Passion and curiosity about the customer and developing value-driven messaging and content
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.