Chief of Staff
About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly qualified Chief of Staff who will report directly to the CEO and play a crucial role in driving company communication and culture. As the Chief of Staff, you will be responsible for supporting the CEO in managing, growing, and enhancing our company's communication and culture. This is a strategic position that requires exceptional collaboration skills, strong analytical thinking, and outstanding communication abilities in both Hebrew and English.
This position reports to the CEO and will work in strong collaboration alongside the CEO’s executive assistant.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive internal communications strategy to foster transparency, information sharing, continue to evolve and maintain our unique culture, and employee engagement.
- Drive alignment and focus on key company goals and KPIs, ensuring that all teams understand and work towards these objectives.
- Assist the CEO in decision-making processes by providing data-driven insights and strategic input.
- Facilitate the execution of strategic initiatives by collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and manage special projects as directed by the CEO.
- Oversee and manage daily operations in collaboration with the CEO and senior leaders, alongside the CEO executive assistant which are both part of the CEO closest ops team.
- Support the CEO in preparing for high-impact communications, including planning and preparing slide decks, conducting analysis, and creating materials for board meetings, client meetings, presentations at events, and other similar situations.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a strategic role in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven experience in operational management, strategic planning, and execution.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey the CEO's directives and the company's vision to all levels of the organization.
- Very high emotional intelligence (EQ) and exceptional communication skills, adept at fostering positive relationships and navigating complex dynamics.
- Experience working with Israeli and US cultures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on results and a track record of driving execution.
- Previous experience in healthcare, Health Tech, and/or startup sectors is a plus.
- Proficient in English.
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.