Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the new, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.
As the Training Manager, you will take ownership of new-hire and continued development training programs for internal and external Fan Operations teams. The Training Manager will be responsible for ensuring all programs are fully up to date and aligned with key business objectives, and for analyzing their success.
What you'll be doing:
- The essential functions of the Training Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver robust, hands-on training to all new hires on the Fan Operations team, ensuring they are equipped for success in their new role
- Collaborate with leadership and subject matter experts to identify training needs
- Create engaging and effective training materials, using a variety of training methods and technologies to maximize learning outcomes
- Develop and refine curriculum to address evolving organizational needs and industry trends
- Conduct training sessions and workshops for employees at various levels
- Implement assessment strategies to measure the effectiveness of training programs
- Collect and analyze feedback to continuously improve training content and delivery
- Monitor and report on the performance and progress of trainees
- Support the team through company changes
- Contribute to the development of process and policy documentation
- Other responsibilities based on business and market conditions
Experience you bring:
- At least 2 years prior experience developing content and training in a customer service or technical support contact center
- Experience analyzing, building, and assessing the curriculum for classroom-based or virtual training environments
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and proficiency in writing instructional content
- Strong instructional design and curriculum development skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve shared goals
- Familiarity with learning management systems and e-learning platforms
- Ability to assess training needs and tailor programs accordingly.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
What we can offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Diverse Family-forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.