Senior Associate - Lifecycle and CRM
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the new, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.
In this role, you will play a pivotal role with a unique blend of responsibilities, providing both a broad perspective and deep focus in key areas. This position requires a strategic thinker who can balance the big picture with attention to detail, driving CRM initiatives and lifecycle marketing strategies to enhance customer experiences. You will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive CRM strategies to enhance customer engagement, conversion, retention, and satisfaction. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement lifecycle campaigns that align with business objectives and customer needs.
You will be instrumental in scaling our current retention messaging efforts and collaborate with all parts of the business to create CRM campaigns that have a significant impact on the growth of the company. breadth of scope with specific area of ownership.
A unique role that allows you to develop and flex both creative and technical skill sets. The opportunity to own and scale a program from the ground up.
This position can look a couple of different ways - it can be specialized to a specific area of strength or can have a larger breadth of scope, or a combo.
What you'll do:
- Manage end-to-end execution of CRM campaigns and projects, including planning, execution, and post-campaign analysis.
- Contribute to QA efforts on all CRM channels to ensure all campaigns are accurate, render properly and adhere to channel best practices
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer experience and data flow from acquisition and engagement to drive conversions & revenues.
- Assist as needed on other marketing initiatives
- Become a systems expert, cultivating extensive knowledge of our marketing tech systems
- CRM and Lifecycle Marketing Strategy Development:
- Help formulate and implement overarching CRM strategies aligned with business goals.
- Define and implement customer segmentation strategies to tailor communications based on customer behavior, preferences, and demographics.
- Identify specific areas for CRM improvement and innovation to enhance overall customer engagement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure CRM initiatives are integrated into the company's strategic plans.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance based on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Data Analysis and Insights and Optimization:
- Use a data-driven approach & a vigorous testing process to evaluate hypotheses and extract insights on strategy and performance.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the impact of CRM and lifecycle efforts, making data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Prepare weekly campaign reporting, including engagement metrics, trends, test results and campaign performance; provide insights and recommendations
- Personalization and Automation:
- Utilize data and tools to drive personalization efforts, ensuring relevance and effectiveness.
- Continuously optimize and refine automated processes to enhance the customer experience and increase operational efficiency.
- Develop and implement advanced customer segmentation strategies to tailor communications based on customer preferences and behaviors.
- Strategic Thinking:
- Contribute to the development of long-term CRM and lifecycle strategies that align with the company's growth objectives.
- Help identify opportunities for innovation and improvement within the CRM and lifecycle marketing space.
- Be attuned to the competitive landscape to ensure best-in-class programs and execution
Experience you bring:
- 2+ years experience in a CRM/Lifecycle Marketing/Email Marketing focused role
- Avid music/concert fan spanning various genres
- Experience working with robust CRM management systems or ESPs – Braze preferred
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Proficiency in manipulating data and performing calculations in Excel or Google Sheets (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, SUMIF statements, etc.)
- Highly accountable with a desire to own projects and processes, and works to improve them without guidance from others
- Strong analytical skills using data to tackle problems and translate results into recommendation; able to see trends and to extract actionable insights from data to drive results
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated and focused on executing well; you enjoy being hands-on
- Scrappy and resourceful when facing challenges of all types
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail (you pride yourself on accuracy and find yourself constantly double checking your work).
- Able to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- A good attitude, willing to put your head down and complete regular, monotonous tasks & projects
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- A learner - never afraid to try new things, fail, and do it again (and again)
- Willing to work nontraditional hours/weekends depending on time of year (i.e. playoffs), when all hands are on deck, to ensure users are messaged in a timely and relevant manner
- Enjoys keeping up with latest trends/chatter on social media for ideas and inspo on messaging/campaigns
- Interest in the sports/music/live entertainment space is a plus
- Experience with SQL preferred but not required
What we can offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Diverse Family-forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.