Manager, Offline Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the new, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.The Offline Marketing Manager will focus on driving strategy and execution of offline marketing channels and partnerships at Gametime -- inclusive of Podcasts, Audio, TV/OTT, YouTube, Direct Mail, etc.
Reporting to the Director of Offline Marketing, this individual will be responsible for performance across these key areas, with an early emphasis on Podcasts and Audio. They will be a primary point of contact for both our agencies and our direct partners, developing key external relationships and holding them accountable for delivering on our high standard. They will be responsible for the executional excellence of offline channels from media delivery to quality of creative to performance reporting. They will obsess over measurement and be a key stakeholder internally to aid the company in interpreting and understanding the business impact of offline channels.
This person will be curious and willing to learn and grow in new areas as Gametime grows and new opportunities and priorities present themselves.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Oversee the execution of Gametime’s offline marketing program, with an early focus on Podcasts and Audio partnerships, and further responsibility on Linear TV and OTT, and future offline test channels
- Own the day-to-day relationships with external agencies, vendors and partners to ensure successful ongoing channel/campaign management and optimization
- Lead the tracking, reporting, and measurement of offline channel performance at a granular level and using multiple different forms of ROAS measurement
- Conduct in-depth data analyses, draw actionable insights, and distill key takeaways that can drive action across the business
- Partner with Creative and Data stakeholders to drive the development of effective creative for our channels that tightly integrates both an understanding of the consumer along with key insights and past performance data
- Manage test and scale opportunities, whether new formats within existing channels, or new untested channels (i.e. direct mail, out-of-home, etc.)
- Work cross functionally as needed to ensure all resources at Gametime are being optimally utilized to achieve the greater goal - One Team One Dream
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5+ years experience in a applicable marketing role at a performance-oriented, consumer-focused brand(s) or firm(s)
- Direct experience managing an offline media portfolio (i.e. media planning and buying, optimization, creative development, and performance measurement)
- Direct expertise in managing performance-oriented Audio advertising program, with particular experience in Podcasts
- Direct expertise in managing a video program (Linear TV, OTT/Streaming)
- Comfort in managing agencies and other partners to advocate fiercely for Gametime’s interests
- Bias towards measurement and performance, but with an intimate understanding of marketing principles, the place of upper-funnel offline channels in the buyer journey, and how to balance these concepts with performance acquisition targets
- Strong creative sense and intuition, with the ability to provide feedback on such things as scripts for podcast host/creator endorsements, and video campaign assets
- No task too big or too small mindset - willing to roll up sleeves when needed to write ad copy, or to conduct performance analysis
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to explain your work and results to Gametime leadership as needed
- Previous experience working for a startup or growth company a plus
- Previous experience working in brand marketing a plus
- Passion for sports and live music a plus!
What we can offer
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Diverse Family-forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.