Fraud Review Specialist
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the new, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.
Responsible for Processing chargeback disputes and manually reviewing orders that have been declined for fraud by our fraud provider. They will review for False Positive identifications of Fraud and assist those Fans to purchase tickets. This agent will communicate with Fan Happiness, Ticketing Ops, and other departments to facilitate ticket purchases. This agent will also communicate with our fans when a unrecognized transaction is escalated.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Resolve ticket purchasing issues as related to Fraud.
- Identify causes of wrongful cancellations or other undesirable situations for our Fans
- Document actions, processes, and policies around fraud detection and ticket procurement.
- Provide information to the dispute team to successfully resolve ticketing issues.
Required Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage varying workloads and deadlines
What We Can Offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Diverse Family-forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.