Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share - together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining effective security measures to safeguard Gametime’s systems and data from cyber threats. You will work closely with SRE and engineering teams to ensure the security of our cloud-based infrastructure and applications.
What you'll do / own:
- Implement processes and standards across the organization aimed at enhancing Gametime’s security posture, threat detection capabilities, and reporting.
- Responsible for managing the policies, procedures, and controls to ensure that our organization meets and maintains compliance with recommended security standards
- Work with closely with other development teams to ensure that security is designed into new applications and systems
- Design, implement, and maintain security policies, standards, and procedures for our our cloud-based systems and applications
- Conduct regular security assessments and penetration testing of cloud infrastructure to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Monitor security logs and alerts to identify potential threats and respond to security incidents in a timely manner.
- Perform architectural and design reviews through the security lens and provide timely, actionable requirements and recommendations
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security threats, trends, and best practices in cloud security.
- Create process documents for operations, maintenance and integrating output from these tools into daily security operationsEducate employees on security best practices
A little more about you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in cloud security
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Hands-on experience with cloud security technologies such as IAM, VPC, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Knowledge of security technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and data encryption solutions
- Familiarity with compliance regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA, and SOC 2
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
What we have to offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
- Diverse family forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
See more open positions at Gametime
Something looks off?