Customer Success Engineer
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the new, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.
Gametime is looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer to join our Supply team. As a Software Engineer on the Supply team, you will work closely with our suppliers to help them integrate with our systems and provide support for their integration efforts. You will also be responsible for identifying and fixing bugs, as well as developing and maintaining our internal tools. You will be primarily focused on backend engineering, and will work with other engineers to design, implement, and maintain scalable systems and APIs to support Gametime's supply chain operations.
What You'll Do/ Own:
- Provide support for supplier integration efforts, including identifying and fixing bugs and solving integration problems.
- Collaborate with other engineers and product managers to design, implement and maintain scalable backend systems and APIs.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
What Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering, with a focus on backend development.
- Experience with at least one backend language (Golang, Python, Java, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience building scalable, reliable, and performant systems.
- Experience with RESTful API design and development.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
A Plus If You Have The Following:
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, etc.).
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Experience with message queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.).
- Experience with containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
What We Can Offer:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Diverse Family-forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
See more open positions at Gametime
Something looks off?