Product Operations Specialist - Events Catalog Operations
Administration, Product, Operations
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the new, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.
The Role of Product Operations Specialist - Events Catalog Operations is to manage the
lifecycle of all sporting events that Gametime supports. This will occasionally require work to be
done in the evening and weekends depending on the season. This role will require to work
cross functionally within the Gametime organization to ensure a memorable user experience is
given in a timely and efficient manner.
What you'll do / own:
- Utilize internal tooling to activate live events on a daily basis with a major emphasis on activating league wide schedules on announcement day. Manual creation is often necessary to ensure we are supporting all major events
- Quality check to ensure events are active and accurate prior to each major league season
- Add banners and name overrides to all the necessary events. (Giveaways, Playoffs)
- Track and report on key metrics to measure performance on a quarterly basis
- Meet weekly with management to discuss priorities and review work completed to ensure progress is being made in areas identified
- Assist management with identifying new strategic live event opportunities to expand revenue streams
A bit more about you:
- A proven track record of success and experience in the live event space. A bonus with
- knowledge in regards to the primary and secondary ticket industries
- A deep knowledge about schedules of various sports leagues
- A passion for delivering an outstanding user experience
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, work with and improve process, follow-through and ability to take initiative
- You thrive in and have past experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A can-do attitude and the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge and experience with photoshop, gsuite, other adobe applications
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communication, organization, and time management
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 year of professional work experience in any industry
What we can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Diverse Family-forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
See more open positions at Gametime
Something looks off?