Paid Search Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2023
Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share - together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
The paid search manager will further Gametime’s web marketing growth through continuous optimizations of our SEM campaigns. We are looking for a performance driven individual with a testing mindset to own day-to-day account management while also developing transformative strategies. This role will collaborate with other paid search managers and the wider performance team to share insights and winning experiences to expand their impact to the greater team.
What You'll own:
- Develop and execute paid search strategies to scale Gametime’s digital media spend profitably
- Identify testing opportunities to continuously optimize digital funnel
- Identify automation opportunities to improve team efficiencies
- Audit bidding strategies of assigned categories to improve performance
- Stay current on the latest digital marketing trends and share learnings with team
- Analyze campaign performance, identify trends and share results with the team
Our Ideal candidate has:
- 4-6 years experience managing lead gen focused, paid search campaigns
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in ad platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Search Ads 360) and reporting platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush, SpyFu)
- Proven track record of optimizing digital funnels and reporting on key metrics
- Ambitious mentality with focus on driving results
What We Can Offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Diverse Family-forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Base Salary Range:
- $85,000 - $130,000
At Gametime pay ranges are subject to change and assigned to a job based on specific market median of similar jobs according to 3rd party salary benchmark surveys. Individual pay within that range can vary for several reasons including skills/capabilities, experience, and available budget.
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.