Marketing Operations Manager
Class is a next generation virtual classroom developed by Class Technologies Inc., a company founded by edtech pioneer Michael Chasen. Focused exclusively on online synchronous learning and virtual instructor-led training for education, corporate, and government, Class enables the active learning of 10M+ users from 1,500+ institutions worldwide and is the largest provider of virtual classroom software for education. Class is a remote company (you can work from anywhere!), with worldwide staff.
Class is backed by prominent Zoom board members and investors, including current Zoom board member Santi Subotovsky, education and technology leaders like SoftBank, Salesforce Ventures, GSV Ventures, and American quarterback and entrepreneur Tom Brady.
Are you passionate about learning and technology? Do you aspire to change the way the world learns? Do you want to work from anywhere in a flexible, collaborative, and inclusive work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Marketing Operations professional who is persistent and curious about data and marketing processes. An ideal candidate is someone who asks questions and is eager to implement scalable operational solutions. Our marketing team is analytically-driven and you will be at the forefront of the data which drives our growth decisions. We are experiencing rapid growth as a company and we are excited to hire someone who wants to grow alongside an incredibly talented marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the strategy and management of marketing technology to generate leads, track data flow and report on all marketing channels
- Establish and maintain scalable HubSpot program processes that ensure accurate marketing attribution reporting
- Maintain lead routing and nurture infrastructure in partnership with the head of demand generation and the campaign marketing team
- Continually enhance Lead Scoring and Sourcing within HubSpot
- Assist with lifecycle management and monitor for continuous improvement
- Support the demand generation team with events, webinars, A/B testing for emails and landing pages and list uploads
- Manage our global preference center and privacy management for accurate segmentation and GDPR compliance
Required Skills, Experience, Degrees, or Certification:
- HubSpot experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, education, business administration preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-7 years of marketing experience, particularly in marketing operations
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Extremely curious with a growth mindset in everything you do
- Strong collaboration skills and project management skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability to align to business and shifting sales priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Data driven, with the ability to use data to design, iterate, and measure enablement impact
- Resilience, with the ability to continuously learn, adapt, embrace feedback, and move forward
Preferred Skills, Experience, Degrees, or Certification:
- RingLead or lead routing experience
- Experience in education technology or training & development (not required)
% of Travel:
0 - 20%
Prolonged periods of work on a computer at a desk
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- STD (Short-Term Disability), LTD (Long-Term Disability), and Life Insurance
Class Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
We're committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking continued steps to meet that commitment.
We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women and other gender minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA people, veterans, and people with disabilities.