Enrollment Marketing Associate
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
Carrot is seeking a curious, nimble, and detail-oriented Enrollment Marketing Associate to support the project management and execution of multi-channel communication campaigns that will drive member enrollment. This role will be responsible for maintaining and distributing all of the communication assets provided to customers to share with employees so they are aware of Carrot, including but not limited to sharing materials, publishing landing pages, and fulfilling items needed for in-person open enrollment events. Candidates should have stellar project management, organizational, and communication skills to support with SMB customer relationships as needed and a desire to grow into a potential customer-facing, consultative role in the future.
We are a team of high performers who are ready and excited to meet the next person to join our bright, caring, and passionate growth and engagement team dedicated to ensuring employees are aware of their Carrot benefit and what it offers, how to enroll, and how to get the most out of the benefit.
- 2-4 years of marketing experience
- 1-3 years of customer relationship experience with small- to medium-size customers (benefit, tech, or consulting experience a plus)
- Desire to grow into a customer-facing role, comfortable using communication and consultative skills to influence and generate buy-in among customers and support difficult conversations
- Comfort and flexibility with the ambiguity inherent in a fast-paced startup environment
- Curiosity and willingness to ask questions
- Stellar project management and prioritization skills with mastery of the details; you’re able to manage multiple projects at any given time and with flawless detail for the utmost accuracy and consistency
- Ability to anticipate problems before they arise and bring forward solutions
- Experience with Slack, content management systems, and CRMs (such as Salesforce, Catalyst, etc.)
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $80,000 - $95,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.