Account Executive, SMB
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
Carrot Fertility is seeking an SMB Account Executive who is driven, adaptable and has an eagerness to learn more about the benefits space. In this role, you will sell Carrot Fertility solutions to primarily fully insured employers under 500 employees.
We're looking for someone who excels in competitive environments, thrives on understanding complex products and industries, and can effectively communicate across departments and with customers of varying needs. If you're ready to make an impact, join us and be part of a team shaping the future of Fertility benefits.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a closing sales role
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets consistently
- Outstanding communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills
- Experience with a CRM (Salesforce specifically)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience selling employer health benefits into small - mid size enterprises
- Experience prospecting, booking new meetings and building a pipeline
- Ability to navigate complicated benefits buying topics, such as cost savings and compliance
- Experience working with consulting firms who support employers evaluations of new benefits
- Ideally, passionate about Carrot’s mission to achieve fertility care for all
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $85,000-$100,000. Actual compensation, including any applicable bonus or variable component, may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.