Senior FP&A Analyst
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
Carrot Fertility is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join our Finance team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, FP&A, the Senior Financial Analyst will be instrumental in enhancing Carrot's financial infrastructure and processes to accommodate our rapid growth. This role is pivotal in expanding and refining financial reporting, automation, in-depth analysis, and cross-functional collaboration, directly contributing to informed decision-making and supporting the increasing complexity of Carrot's financial operations.
We are looking for an analytical and adaptable high-performing individual to join our growing Finance team. You will work closely with cross-functional teams across the organization by providing insightful analyses and thought partnership to key stakeholders. This role will report to the Senior FP&A Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field; MBA or relevant professional certification (e.g., CFA, CPA) is a plus.
- 5+ years of analytical and financial experience, preferably in SaaS, subscription-based, or healthcare industries.
- Advanced proficiency in Google Sheets or Excel for financial modeling and data analysis. Experience with financial software and NetSuite is a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to simplify complex financial concepts.
- Proven success in improving or building financial processes, reports, and analyses.
- Proficiency in implementing processes and documentation for improved efficiency.
- Experience collaborating in a fully dispersed workforce across different time zones.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn from existing resources and colleagues.
- Self-starter with a strong desire to grow and take on additional responsibilities.
- Genuine passion and excitement for contributing to Carrot's mission.
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $117,000-$135,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.